- RSS Channel Showcase 8012715
- RSS Channel Showcase 8897216
- RSS Channel Showcase 4254222
- RSS Channel Showcase 7325760
- 11/29/16--23:54: Local carrier TMA proposes to purchase Sri Lankan Airlines
- 12/05/16--00:44: TMA commences domestic flights within Maldives south
- 03/18/17--23:08: China firm looks to purchase stake in TMA
- 04/04/17--06:13: TMA adds another seaplane to fleet
- 10/02/17--23:50: TMA expands fleet with new seaplane
Private airline Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) in collaboration with a Singapore firm has proposed to purchase major shares of Sri Lanka’s national airline with an...
Local airline Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) has commenced operations between Gan International Airport in Addu atoll and the resorts in Gaafu Alif and Gaafu Dhaal...
A Chinese firm has proposed to purchase stake in Transmaldivian Airways, the main seaplane operator in the Maldives. According to China Daily, the firm is...
Local seaplane operator Transmaldivian Airways (TMA) flew in its newest seaplane acquisition to the Maldives on Monday. The largest seaplane operator in the world, TMA’s...
Local seaplane operator Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) has added another seaplane to its fleet, bringing the total up to 49. The largest seaplane operator in...